0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The interviewee is concerned about their own safety and security and may be reluctant to engage in an interview. What steps would you take to create a manageable environment in which the interview could take place? [Select all that apply]Correct 3 / 3 PointsIncorrect / 3 Points
2. Depending on the objectives and scope of the mission, you should AVOID interviewing people who:CorrectIncorrect
3. When conducting background research about the interviewee, what information should you attempt to find/collect? [Select all that apply]Correct 6 / 6 PointsIncorrect / 6 Points
4. The interpreter should be:CorrectIncorrect
5. In order to prepare psychologically before an interview, you need to [Select all that apply]:Correct 3 / 3 PointsIncorrect / 3 Points
6. In preparation of a monitoring mission, you should ensure that your team is gender – balanced. Which of the following Human Rights Monitoring principles does this refer to? [Select all that apply]Correct 2 / 2 PointsIncorrect / 2 Points