Below is the final assessment for the Trauma-Informed Interviewing: Skills and Techniques for Monitors course.
The test consists of 10 questions. You need to pass the test with a score of 75% or higher to obtain a certificate of completion. Your score will not appear on the certificate. The test is not timed. Good luck!
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Oh no, you did not get enough points to pass the course in this attempt. Don’t worry, take time to review your notes and try again.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the final test of the Trauma-Informed Interviewing e-learning course. We hope this was an enjoyable experience, and are looking to see you soon again on FreedomLab!
1. Match the graphs to the corresponding type of pattern of response to a trauma
- Recovery / Remitting Trajectory
- Distress / Disruption
- Low / Resilient
- Delayed Response
2. Which of the following statements are true? [Select all that apply]
3. What is a window of tolerance?
4. Which of the following should you consider while making logistical arrangements for your interview? [Select all that apply]
5. What are the essential steps for an interviewer to take to ensure that they collect informed consent? [Select all that apply]
6. Watch this video clip and make note of the techniques that the interviewer employs.
What did the interviewer do well? [Select all that apply]
! To turn the subtitles on, click on the settings in the lower-right corner of a video and choose a language.
7. Choose the most appropriate way to ask the following:
What time exactly did the attack happen?
8. Choose the most appropriate way to ask the following:
Who attacked you?
9. What would be the correct order of the steps in closing of an interview?
10. What types of evaluation should you do after an interview? [Select all that apply]